John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Gameroom Designs - For all your arcade needs  (Read 7836 times)
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« on: March 31, 2015, 02:57:33 pm »

Gameroom Designs Canada is proud to manufacture well-priced, high-quality Bartop Arcade Cabinets and other designs for the Canadian Market. Every cabinet product is designed using cutting-edge 3D modelling tools and created from the best materials, using professional CNC machinery to provide a professional finish. With an ever-expanding inventory of products, we work with the top arcade suppliers to provide our customers with everything needed to create bring their projects to life.

Each of our bartop arcade cabinet products offer classic, retro-inspired designs that are inspired by some of the most famous arcade games in history.

Our premium products are produced from professional grade 5/8" medium density fiberboard (MDF) for the best stability, functionality and the most flexibility in finish options. Other material choices are available at an additional cost, including melamine-covered board and various cabinet grade wood selections.

An industry first, Gameroom Designs Canada is the first manufacturer to include 1/4" slots integrated into the sides to support simple installation of clear acrylic for both the marquee and bezel at no extra cost. T-molding slot cutting for the sides, top, marquee and control panel is also included at no additional cost.

Customize every product to your personal requirements with the most flexible customization options in the industry! Select from a blank control panel, or choose one of our professional templates - six button straight "fighter-style" layout, or six button curved ergonomic layout, or others - and we'll make sure it meets your requirements.

We put a lot of thought into each and every bartop, and the quality of workmanship extends into the interior of the arcade cabinet as well. There is ample space in the cabinet to accommodate a PC or arcade power supply, up to a full ATX motherboard, encoder board (if used) and wiring. Each of our standard designs support up to a 19" 4:3 or 16:9 monitor, and comes complete with a monitor mounting kit, which is slotted to accommodate standard mounting screws, permitting monitors to be installed in either a horizontal or vertical alignment! Our larger cabinets are built to support even larger monitors, with 25" and 27" internal widths available, and these cabinets are perfect for two-player solutions.

Once you have your cabinet selected, we have a number of great add-ons that are included at no extra cost, that will help to finish your project. Our Acrylic Kit offers you CNC-cut clear acrylic for your marquee (2 pieces), bezel and control panel, and fit perfectly for your cabinet.

Visit our website, and place your order using our secure checkout. Once ordering is complete, arcade cabinet manufacturing, quality control, packaging and shipping preparation is complete within approximately 5-10 business days. Arcade Parts orders are shipped within 48 hours. Communication is extremely important to us, and we will contact you when your order is ready for pickup/shipping, and continue to follow-up until your order arrives.

We ship across North America via insured Courier, and shipping costs are calculated on a per-order basis. Local pick-up is also available.

Our Website is now online! Visit us at GameroomDesigns.ca today! We are currently offering a 5% Discount on our website for John's Arcade Members. Use Coupon Code "INTHEBASEMENT5A" when you're checking out, to have the discount applied. This discount is available now, until April 30, 2015, and cannot be combined with other offers or coupons.

Please contact me via email, at arcadeshop@gameroomdesigns.ca with any questions.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:47:11 am by Gameroom Designs » Logged

tombutler

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 03:01:08 pm »

Spam?!?
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 03:03:12 pm »

Not at all. Respected member.

Troll ?!?  ;) just kidding Tom
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 03:04:51 pm by lesoleil70 » Logged

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 03:09:10 pm »

Spam?!?

Ouch, dude. Just ouch! (Although 'respected' Member may be a stretch!)

Grin

tombutler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 03:20:00 pm »

Not at all. Respected member.

Troll ?!?  ;) just kidding Tom

I was also kidding. 

Looks like cool stuff gameroom designs.
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 03:27:27 pm »

Looks like cool stuff gameroom designs.

Thanks! We're not lucky enough to have a bevy of arcade sources up here in the Great White North, so I'm trying to fill the need as best as I can. (Seriously, watching John's "On The Road" segments remind me I don't have anywhere to drive to that even compares.)

Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 09:51:56 pm »

Oh hey I remember you. Congrats on getting the store up and running.

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 11:00:48 am »

On sale now, our Fightmaster Fight Stick! For only $45 plus shipping, you can have our six-button straight "fighter style" fight stick in 5/8" MDF.

Here's a pic of the kit during pre-assembly testing:

And here's a pic of the kit with our LED Joysticks and Buttons Arcade Bundle and Xin-Mo Arcade Encoder installed:

Assembly instructions are included, and installation is quick and easy. With mortise and tenon assembly, all you need is glue and paint.

Get yours today! Once our stock is gone, the sale is over!

Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 07:05:07 pm »

As part of my commitment to provide fresh and new content on my website, I have started a weekly editorial, where I give my personal insight and review on classic arcade games... I invite everybody who's interested to give it a read! Click on the links below:

Retro Review Friday #1: Pac-Man

Retro Review Friday #2: Xevious

Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 07:40:50 am »

Retro Review Friday #3: Captain America and The Avengers

Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 11:04:28 am »

Retro Review Friday #4: I, Robot

Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW