John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
September 21, 2024, 12:56:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Nottingham, UK  (Read 1394 times)
ronsplooter

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2014, 04:31:02 pm »

Hi, i'm Chris from Nottingham, UK.

Been watching John's Youtube channel for a while now and listening to Arcade Outsiders since it started so thought I should sign up to the forum  Smiley

I'm more of a pinball collector and restorer than arcade games although I do have a MAME cab and would also like to pick up a dedicated Outrun at some point (once I stop spending all my money on pins).

Current pin lineup is Addams Family, Bram Stokers Dracula, Spiderman, Fish Tales, Aerobatics and Flash Gordon.

Thanks
jow
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 05:48:17 pm »

Hi, i'm Chris from Nottingham, UK.

Been watching John's Youtube channel for a while now and listening to Arcade Outsiders since it started so thought I should sign up to the forum  Smiley

I'm more of a pinball collector and restorer than arcade games although I do have a MAME cab and would also like to pick up a dedicated Outrun at some point (once I stop spending all my money on pins).

Current pin lineup is Addams Family, Bram Stokers Dracula, Spiderman, Fish Tales, Aerobatics and Flash Gordon.

Thanks

I'd love an Addams Family and a Fish Tales!  Nice lineup of pins you got there.

Thanks for listening to the show, and welcome to the forums  Grin
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 06:06:40 pm »

Thanks Joe, Addams Family is my fav pin of all time and the one I always wanted to get hold of. Just gone a bit mad posting on threads in the Pinball sub forum Embarrassed I've also posted a thread with some pics to games I've owned or still have  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: