John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
September 28, 2024, 06:24:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacman cocktail  (Read 2463 times)
Epop

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2015, 11:51:37 pm »

Hey yall,

My name is Clint and I am new to the board and to arcade games. I live on Marietta ga.

None the less my question is. I plan to build a pack man cocktail table. I have a PCB that needs some work and I will save those questions for another post.

1. Where can I find some good pacman cocktail plans that have detailed mesurments?

2. I got a working up right pacman harness. It has all the wiring. Can I make this a cocktail harness? I am guessing I just need a cocktail pin out and add the wires to the edge connector for player 2.

Guess the is a good start. I am sure I will have more questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:21:31 am »

You will have to add the 2 player controls and there is somethign you have to do to the harness to make it work for cocktail. I don't remember right away, I think you have to ground the cocktail pin.

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
jtslade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 06:18:17 pm »

I have one if you need anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tombutler

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:12:36 pm »

Good luck!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 07:14:19 pm by tombutler » Logged
Epop

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 10:11:05 pm »

Jtslade not sure yet what I will need I am sure I'll have a lot of questions. For now some patients for the new guy trying to learn the hard way. And may some good pics of the cocktail cabinet inside and our any pics you think might help will be very much appreciated.

Philip_J_Fry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 09:08:13 pm »

Kyle lindstrom has very detailed blueprint  for the cabinet, he has 1 for pac and 1 for ms pac. Mikesarcade.com has a link to it. I built the mspac  version with a few slight modifications . It is time consuming , it took me 4 months to build . One change i made was i used real  wood that was stain grade quality instead of plywood  an it really paid off. I used ebay to scrap together the midway coin door original feet  an overlay 20 reunion  overlay  . I used holland computers for the buttons  an glass.
Epop

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 09:49:29 pm »

Awesome thanks for the tip. I plan to build mine from real wood as well.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: