John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
September 29, 2024, 03:19:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Tapper coasters for cupholders on the game!  (Read 2868 times)
SlikkNikk

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2015, 05:15:51 pm »

Set of flippable coasters with pixelated art on one side and Tapper side art on the other.

These are $21.50 including shipping within U.S - please send payment via Paypal (as gift would be appreciated but not mandatory) to nickgundara@yahoo.com. If you're international, please PM and we'll figure out shipping.

In the notes section of payment, please put your name and address if paying by gift. Email any questions to nickgundara@yahoo.com

The laminated coasters come in this form:

You use the front (pixelated art) side as a guide to cut them out:

FYI - I didn't do the greatest job - used a regular pair of scissors but I assume you could use an exacto or hobby knife.

After test fitting, you may have to trim a bit more to fit.  I will try to reduce the overall height a bit on the final product so need for trimming is minimal:

Final product looks like this:

At the end if you want, you can run a black marker over the edge - the effect is quite nice and gets rid of any cut marks, jagged edges or any white areas in the cut.

[/QUOTE]
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 11:16:02 pm »

I don't own a tapper. though those are kind of neat. hey if your not already a tip would be to put these up for sale on etsy. there fees are better than ebay.

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
SlikkNikk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 01:14:49 pm »

I don't own a tapper. though those are kind of neat. hey if your not already a tip would be to put these up for sale on etsy. there fees are better than ebay.

That's a great idea.
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 12:17:57 am »

That's a great idea.

also easier to handle sales of it too, anyways glad i could help. You have an interesting product.

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: