John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
September 28, 2024, 02:23:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Central Michigan  (Read 2022 times)
Jones711

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2014, 09:50:11 am »

Hey everyone I'm knew to the arcade scene but enjoying my collection so far, I'm sure ill be asking a lot of questions but I couldn't think of a better place to start, love watching john's YouTube channel and cant wait to become a part of the community! thanks.
MastarArcade

"Boomshakala!" ...?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 10:31:55 am »

Lansing area?

Do you bleed Green or Blue? Cheesy

Mastar's Arcade YouTube Channel

Games: FiFJr, Gyruss, OutRun
Pins: Black Knight, Fish Tales, Flash
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 10:33:55 am »

Welcome to the forums

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
Jones711

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 01:35:31 pm »

haha Mt. Pleasant actually, have tons of family in the Lansing area but I myself bleed blue... haha
pacmanmedic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 02:22:18 pm »

Hello Jones711.  I'm new to the forum and was looking for anyone from Michigan and came across you.  I see you're from Mt. Pleasant.  I live in Midland and grew up in MP.  Have you found anyone else either on this forum or in general that is in the hobby from around our area?  I'm still relatively new to the arcade collecting hobby.
Jones711

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 12:19:56 pm »

i dont know anyone in the area that is into collecting, im new myself actually and would love to get bigger into it without a doubt, ill shoot you a message and maybe we can keep in contact if theres anything going on in the area. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: