John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
September 28, 2024, 04:31:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed: escape from planet of robot Art  (Read 1451 times)
Chosen S

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2014, 10:29:10 pm »

I have a dedicated Escape from the planet of robot monsters, I'm going to restore it soon, but I need the art files for it, can anyone help me somehow?

I'm not expecting finished art to be free, but if someone has scans that need touch up, I will certainly do a good job on it for the community

Marquee, side art, anything else...
My cp is good, but I can touch one up too if need be
Thank you guys!
Chosen S

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 07:02:42 pm »

Does anyone have any sources at all?
Red Dragon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 09:12:34 am »

I have some of the artwork I've been collecting from various sources. I was also lucky enough this year to come across an original cabinet with most of the artwork intact. I've been meaning to scan it all as soon as I can get to it but as with everything else in this hobby it just seems I never can find enough free time to get it over to my house to do it. I would be happy to share what I have so far if you're in no hurry to get the sideart scans until the weather warms up again. Let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: